CAREERS AT ECT
ECT strives to attract and retain professionials with a high level of technical expertise with excellent customer service skills. Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of ECT’s tech team? We’d love to find out!
Eder Casella Technology is looking for a qualified intern to join our Help Desk team assisting with end users with problems. Opportunities may also arise in infrastructure and application support areas of IT.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of computer hardware and networking. As an ECT intern you will be a vital part of our clients’ service team and have the opportunity to be guided by the ECT team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the setup of new desktop computers and laptops
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of desktop computers and laptops
- Assist in the setup of new servers, both physical and virtual
- Assist in the troubleshooting and repair of servers, both physical and virtual
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedure
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Basic networking knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office products
ECT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ECT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Eder Casella Technology isn’t your typical IT company. While we specialize in a host of IT services and solutions, we also take pride in getting to know our client’s business and needs. We believe that IT isn’t a one size fits all product. We build solutions to meet our client’s needs. That same belief goes for our team. Our goal is to tap into your talents and passions to determine the best fit for both you and our clients. We’d love to learn about you and what you could bring to our team. Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Modern office setting
- Casual work attire
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Document system performance, bugs, debugging, and program requirements
- Follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users.
- Deployment of servers, directories, wireless, backups, and personal devices.
- Between 1-4 years previous experience in IT
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay